Laws And Rule Of The Board
What you need to know to keep the license you worked so hard to get!
This course is designed for nursing personnel. Its purpose is to instruct the learner of the purpose and function of the State Boards of Nursing, the Nurse Practice Acts, and the individual nurse’s responsibility in following the laws. A nurse that understands the scope of practice for his or her nursing license keeps their license. A nurse that does not understand the scope of his or her nursing practice risks practicing outside the law and runs the risk of losing their license.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define the role of the Board of Nursing.
- Define the Nurse Practice Act and how it defines individual nursing practice.
- Describe what “scope of practice” means.
- Identify different scenarios that may not be readily apparent as putting a nursing license at risk.
- Identify two functions of the State Board of Nursing.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 4.0 Hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 Clinical Vignettes Locked
- Lecture 1.2 What is the Nurse Practice Act? Locked
- Lecture 1.3 SCOPE OF PRACTICE Locked
- Lecture 1.4 how is the Nurse Practice Act different from the Board of Nursing? Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Clinical Scenario Review Locked
- Lecture 1.6 Conclusion – Laws And Rule Of The Board Locked
- Lecture 1.7 References – Laws And Rule Of The Board Locked
- Quiz 2.1 Laws And Rule Of The Board — Quiz Locked
This is very helpful in my work. Thank you
Short and sweet, great fro renewal
I keep getting wrong the question regarding percentage of nursin* professionals in US. Answer is 2% but it keeps marking that answer incorrect.