Florida Training Center mission is to support the lifelong education of nurses. To do so Medical educators must understand how changes in the organization, financing and delivery of health care shape expectation of nurses. They must then use this understanding to inform the design, content and conduct of medical education programs.
Our goal for Florida Training Center is to use guide as tool that the planning committee will use to prepare activities to help nurses apply new advances in basic and clinical science to health care. When planning an activity, the learners will be able to;
- Recognize the role of objectives in the planning process
- Determine the relationship between needs assessment and objectives
- Consider desired attributes of nurses
- Identify the three elements of the ideal objectives
- Write clear objectives to direct the activity
Use the guide tool to prepare acceptable objectives for sponsorship.