To reserve your seat for Red Cross course you must pay in Advance.
- Basic Life Support-BL Class Format: Online + Classroom
- First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Classroom
- Advanced Life Support-BL Class Format: Online + Classroom
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support-BL Class Format: Online + Classroom
- Basic Life Support with First Aid
Become Instructor Class
- Basic Life Support Instructor-BL Class Format: Online + Classroom
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor-BL Class Format: Online + Classroom
***COVID-19 REMINDER: Students and Instructor should wear a face mask during the in-person skills class.***
Please complete the entire enrollment process prior to clicking the link to start the online course. The link and details to register on the Red Cross website will also be emailed to you after you successfully enroll in the blended class.
Link to American Red Cross to register and take online course. Choose the red bar which says: “Create Login.” YOU MUST CREATE A NEW LOGIN
--CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY--
Less than 72 hours (3 days) notice:
A 50% refund will be issued if you cancel or a $25 rescheduling fee will apply
No shows on the day of the class are not eligible for a refund but may reschedule for a $25 fee
Advanced Life Support
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) course ensures that individuals with a duty to respond (public safety professionals and healthcare providers) have the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies.
Basic Life Support
The Advanced Life Support (ALS) course emphasizes providing high-quality patient care by integrating psychomotor skills, rhythm interpretation, electrical interventions and pharmacologic knowledge with critical thinking and problem solving to achieve the best possible outcomes for adult patients.